- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings.
Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis?
Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page
If you have questions about the company or open roles you can Chat with an insider
You will directly contribute (as a part of a cross-competence team) to conceptual envisioning, design & development of a unique, software platform that has defined (& still drives the overall direction) of a completely new industry - CSR. In a highly collaborative environment you’ll take part in brainstorming new ideas, prototyping & continuously validating them against ever-changing market reality - to drive the platform evolution in completely new ways that couldn’t have been predicted up-front.
This will include:
- As a product owner, be the functional referent of your team
- Manage your backlog based on priorities to deliver the maximum of values
- Work closely with product management to understand business requirements but also to build vision of module(s) you are in charge of
- Work closely with UX/UI team to provide first class interface
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into user stories.
- Work closely with business users, testers and development team during QA stages.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis
- Bachelor, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2+ years working experience as a product owner ideally in the context of SaaS Web application.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills in English as well as interpersonal skills required
Location: Warsaw/Remote from Poland
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Please, share with us your English CV and we can guarantee a response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.