New Solutions Development Analyst
- Paris, France
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 80,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness. EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis New Solutions department is responsible for the development, launch and implementation of new products and services within EcoVadis solutions portfolio.
With its historical solution, EcoVadis Ratings for Procurement, EcoVadis has revolutionized the way large organizations and their procurement departments are addressing sustainable development issues in their supply chain.
Building on this success, EcoVadis New Solutions expands its reach and impact to other markets and other use cases by diversifying EcoVadis solutions portfolio.
The portfolio of New Solutions currently consists of:
- “Private Equity ESG Portfolio Management”: an adjustment of our EcoVadis Ratings solution to address the specific needs of the Private Equity and Sustainable Finance market
- “Carbon Action Module”: a set of modules and tools built around EcoVadis Ratings to address the issue of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- “EcoVadis IQ”: a screening tool that enables sustainability risk mapping of your entire supply base
EcoVadis New Solutions core function is to drive the overall success of those new solutions, managing “virtual P&L” for each of them, ensuring consistency between Sales / Product / Marketing / Delivery teams across the EcoVadis group.
To fuel our expansion and drive market and operational success, we are seeking a dynamic New Development Analyst.
You role will have three major focus areas:
1. New Solutions Coopetition watch
- Scan markets of Sustainable Finance ESG tools, Sustainability risk mapping and Carbon
- Conduct desk research to keep coopetition lists updated: new players on the market, growth of current competitors
- Collect feedback on peers and competitors from the organization (in particular from our Front Line teams: our sales and customer support teams for Requesting and Rated companies)
- Analyze offers, positioning and go-to-market from peers and potential partners
2. New Solutions Partnerships
- Conduct RFPs for new partnerships to be put in place to resolve specific pain points of New Solutions or to enhance EcoVadis solution suite offering
- Support the implementation of new partnerships (e.g., contracts with Legal team, joint go-to-market material with Marketing team)
- Accelerate potential of existing partnership to generate pipeline growth (e.g., building a roadmap and tracking KPIs)
- Collaborate with members of various departments at EcoVadis to make the partnerships successful (e.g., Product team, Technical team, Methodology team, Operational teams)
3. New Solutions Development and Growth
- Identify current capability gaps, needs for feature enhancement and need for New Solutions to improve and complement EcoVadis offering
- Reach out to centers of influence (e.g., cross-industry coalitions, consulting firms, universities) to suggest collaboration that could accelerate awareness around EcoVadis New Solutions
- Create content to leverage for White Paper and webinars on New Solutions
Master’s degree - Consulting - Strategy - Marketing - Procurement
Passionate about sustainability
Relevant experiences (for instance in project management, account management, consulting, marketing)
Knowledge of procurement systems and SaaS is an asset but not mandatory
Multitasking & prioritization - ability to handle several responsibilities, work under time constraints, adapt to rapidly changing events and environments, judge priorities, keep track of details.
Relationship skills - Ability to listen, Interact well with others, quickly establish rapport, Build relationships, and take account of the needs of multiple stakeholders
Market and product - ability to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of product components, design, features and benefits when communicating product features or design and tailoring the message to meet customer needs.
Business case - Ability to identify business opportunity and issue, determine and assess potential solutions, and present recommendation
Project management - Ability to plan and manage resources and activities to achieve specified outcomes within a clearly defined timeframe.
Entrepreneurship - Ability to identify and pursue new and unprecedented opportunities to grow the business of new solutions.
Presentation and Communication skills, oral and written - Ability to present information and findings clearly so they can be understood by a variety of audiences with different levels of knowledge and interests.
Data analysis and Metrics creation - ability to collect, analyze and interpret data and Develops, implements, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics.
Troubleshooting - ability to resolve issues by diagnosing problems, determining possible resolutions and implementing effective solutions.
Advanced MS Office and/or Google GSuite skills
English fluent, French is a +
#fun to work with
Full time position
Location: Paris, Barcelona or Remote
Perks at EcoVadis:
Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
Career growth opportunities
Why EcoVadis is for you
Do you want to change the world and have an impact?
Do you want to work with a team of motivated folks on a daily basis with challenging opportunities?
Do you want to build something concrete?
EcoVadis is the right place for you! What are you waiting for?
WORK SMART, HAVE FUN, AND MAKE AN IMPACT!