New Solutions Intern (F/M/D) - Paris
- Paris, France
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 80,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness. EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis New Solutions department is responsible for the development, launch and implementation of new products and services within EcoVadis solutions portfolio.
With its historical solution, EcoVadis Ratings for Procurement, EcoVadis has revolutionized the way large organizations and their procurement departments are addressing sustainable development issues in their supply chain.
Building on this success, EcoVadis New Solutions expands its reach and impact to other markets and other use cases by diversifying EcoVadis solutions portfolio.
In this role, you will support the New Solutions Manager in creating success around EcoVadis 3 new solutions, namely IQ, Carbon and Private Equity:
- Conducting ESG market research (competition, trends, regulation) through press search, reports analysis, and potential interviews
- Supporting in developing Steering committee documents, client facing material, EcoVadis internal training material
- Connecting with the various EcoVadis Business Units to collect information and data
- Supporting project management (tracking workplan and KPIs progress)
- Preparing and consolidating templates of deliverables required to develop New Solutions
- University degree in sustainability or related topic - Eligible to have a training agreement
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy connecting with people
You are a team player
You are outcome-driven and your are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; prioritize and manage time effectively
You are autonomous and proactive
You enjoy working in international environment
You are fluent in English
Location: Paris, Barcelona or Remote
Perks at EcoVadis:
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career growth opportunities