Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Paris, France
Work smart, have fun and make an impact
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
In this role, you will:
1) Reinforce our Back-End structure in anticipation of our Data Platform:
- Designing & Deployment of existing standard data models in table & view to improve our BI content performance
- Formalize the architecture of BI data content to ensure reliability & stability on the long run
- Develop new fields, metrics & KPIs created in Tableau to SQL
2) Control the overall use of our Data in Tableau Online:
- Centralize Data sources to ensure same data-points & extracts are not duplicated within the platform
- Analysis content of data model to ensure data quality
3) Be the bridge between our analysts & the data:
- Prepare the data models in anticipation to complex content development
- Guide the team in terms of ETL practices to ensure continuous improvement
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other Data related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in the BI field (SAS, ETL, Data Processing, Data Analytics)
- Strong technical expertise with SQL (particularly SQL Server Management Studio)
- Strong Project Management experience (including leading skills)
- Good technical expertise with Tableau Software (Desktop, Online)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure products such as Synapse and Data Factory
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience,
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events,
- Mentorship opportunities,
- Career growth opportunities,
- Location: Paris
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.