Talent Acquisition Specialist - Northern Europe
- Warsaw, Poland
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by powerful technology and an international team of experts. EcoVadis’ sustainability scorecards provide companies with actionable insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.
Learn more about our team and culture on ecovadis.com/careers.
Ask your questions directly to our employees on the insiders platform!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be managing the recruitment and on-boarding process for our offices in Poland, Germany, UK, and ensuring a great candidate experience . Your responsibilities will include (without being limited to):
- Handling in a very efficient way an end to end recruitment life cycle (an important part of the scope will be IT & sales positions), in a close cooperation with hiring managers
- Sourcing candidates directly through innovative advertising, social media and other sources
- Creating, advising and running talent acquisition projects together with the hiring managers and the EB Lead
- Consulting/advising the hiring managers on the market conditions; selecting the best methods of attracting candidates & reducing the time to hire
- Handling recruitment administration including the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling, providing feedback for candidates, reference checking, supporting hiring formalization
- At least 3+ years of experience in professional recruiting, preferably in the Sales, IT industry
- Strong skills in direct approach and digital sourcing tools, including an advanced proficiency in LinkedIn tools
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, networking, compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Very good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience using Google Suite is an asset
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands, and fast-paced environments
- A strong collaborator with the ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
Position based in Warsaw, Poland
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your work and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.