- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by powerful technology and an international team of experts. EcoVadis’ sustainability scorecards provide companies with actionable insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.
Learn more about our team and culture on ecovadis.com/careers.
Ask your questions directly to our employees on the insiders platform!
In your role you will define and design enterprise architecture models and analyze business needs to deliver solutions in alignment with the portfolio management strategy. This will include:
- Act as advisor and liaison between business, technical and data oriented stakeholders to propose changes to the architecture and organization based on analysis of requirements and new technology
- Contribute to the long-term strategic roadmap for IT systems architecture and implement architectural strategy within selected domains
- Maintain enterprise architecture (EA) repository
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company
- Identify discrepancies between the enterprise technical architecture and systems designs proposed by project teams, and assists project teams in reducing technical debt
- Continuously improve the processes to evergreen the EA data to ensure high quality and minimal manual effort
- Monitor new technological advances in application development and information technologies focusing on digital and user experience
- Partner with IT team members to ensure architecture aligns with security strategy/policies and to provide a consensus-based scalable and adaptable architectural solution
Additionally you will directly contribute (as a part of cross-competence team) to conceptual envisioning, design & development of a unique, software platform that has defined & still drives the overall direction of the sustainability industry. In a highly collaborative environment you’ll take part in brainstorming new ideas, prototyping & continuously validating them against ever-changing market reality - to drive the platform evolution in completely new ways that couldn’t have been predicted up-front. This will include:
- Translate functional, product, technical or business requirements into technical architecture specification documents for selected Enterprise projects.
- Translate strategic goals into tactical blueprints within selected software projects, contribute to and validate blueprints prepared by other Technical Leads
- Perform technical Proof of Concepts, document them and assist development teams industrialize them
This scope of responsibilities may change based on company priorities.
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT or Business
- At least 5 years focusing on architecture and/or functional design
- Extensive experience in systems integrations, incl. SaaS applications; knowledge of integration patterns
- Experience in managing, analyzing, developing, and/or implementing IT solutions
- Sound knowledge of any major public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google cloud), cloud services and design patterns
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture discipline; practical experience leveraging one or more EA frameworks
- Enterprise Architect certification (i.e. TOGAF) will be a plus
- Proven record of innovation and modernization focused on digital environment
- Practical experience with Agile (SCRUM)
- Ability and willingness to work on different abstraction levels - from high level strategies, through tactical designs to hands-on work in selected initiatives
- Strong focus on data - consistency, quality, accessibility for reporting
- Ability to discover and document recommendations for improving the EA area
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple constituencies
- Strong business acumen, experience and willingness to partner with business stakeholders on different levels (incl. C-level)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Nice to have Lean knowledge
- Fluency in English
Full time position
Location: remote or Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
B2B or employment contract
In return for your work and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.