Customer Onboarding Specialist/ Executive
- Toronto, ON, Canada
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from procurement and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis is looking for a powerhouse communicator (who’s also great with details and comfortable jumping on new tech platforms) who will be responsible for contacting a set of potential customers (we’ll give you their contact details) and addressing their many questions/concerns (patience is a virtue!) as they go through our 30 day assessment process, all while giving them an excellent EcoVadis experience.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll only be assigned companies that have already been recommended to Ecovadis by their own clients (i.e. this is not cold calling, although some will be hearing about us for the first time). To these companies, you will be a trusted advisor, shaping their first (and future) experiences with us as you guide them through the completion of our assessment.
This position is a high touch service in which you’ll shine as a true EcoVadis ambassador.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinars, etc to assist in the customer onboarding process.
- Appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits, addressing customer needs throughout the onboarding process.
- Identify risks (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis onboarding and evaluation process while actively working to mitigate issues before they happen.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate communication & information exchange.
- Understand and communicate new product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services.
- Contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other EcoVadis BU’s to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
- Capture and report internal and customer-sourced insights.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish fluently is an asset, but not required
- At least 1.5 years working experience (familiarity with the US market is a plus) in a support/account management/customer success role (even if only over the phone).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Complete comfort with proactively making phone calls (to potential customers).
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Comfortable quickly adapting to new software and tools (Salesforce a plus).
- Ability to work well in an international high growth fast-paced team environment.
Full time position (permanent after probation)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Wellness benefit
- Life Insurance
- Work remotely program available
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.