- Warsaw, Poland
EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Backed by a powerful technology platform and a global team of experts, EcoVadis’ actionable sustainability scorecards provide companies detailed insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.
Learn more about our team and culture on ecovadis.com/careers.
Ask your questions directly to our employees on the insiders platform!
In your role you will support all our UX initiatives and have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing processes, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities of applications in an advanced SaaS model. You will have a possibility to create solutions from scratch and work with teams implementing cutting-edge technologies.
- Gather and analyze all forms of requirements from users via research, interviews, usability testing
- Identify design problems and prototype solutions shaping the user experience of our products
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Create all wireframes, prototypes and user flow diagrams
- Create and maintain Personas and Customer Journeys
- Work in conjunction with a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Copywriters, Data Scientists and in-house UX/UI Designers to deliver the best possible user-centered product
- Work closely with the development team to ensure thorough implementation of finalized designs
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment on multiple, simultaneous projects
- 3+ years of experience working on user-centric web design projects, preferably in B2B or SaaS environments
- Experience in creating thoughtful, clear and delightful web and mobile experiences
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools (e.g. Figma, AdobeXD, Axure)
- Ability to distill complex problems into clear, user centered solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team
- Experience working closely with development SCRUM teams on consumer oriented Agile projects
- Full proficiency in English - you don’t need a certificate, but you should be able to easily explain complex concepts to various teams and stakeholders
- Ideally you will have a passion for sustainability, CSR, ecology and accessibility topics
Together with your CV, kindly share your portfolio of work demonstrating an understanding of the full design process.
- Full time position
- You will report to the Head of UX/UI
- Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.