CSR News Research Junior
- Ebène, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
• Collect relevant CSR news articles information from online as well as other recognized sources.
• Assess whether news are pertinent for our evaluation team.
• Create abstracts of news related to social and environmental issues.
• Update the database with articles collected.
• Contribute in various projects and assisting the 360 news team.
• Suggest and implement process improvements
• Degree in a business or management related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered.
• Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Interest in CSR issues.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Location: Based in Ebene, Cybercity, Mauritius
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
What EcoVadis offers:
• The opportunity to work in a young and multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities).
• You will benefit from a daily mentorship.
• Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a young and diverse team.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 minutes: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Keywords: customer onboarding; customer service; customer support
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.