Customer Success Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from procurement and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Sustainable procurement has gained in importance and maturity over the past decade and is on the top of most of the Fortune 500 corporate agendas. Leading organizations are taking on strategic initiatives and goals in this space. As a digital SaaS solution, EcoVadis is designed to help such companies scale their initiative across their entire global supply chain. This requires good understanding of the solution by all impacted stakeholders and adoption of the principle of sustainable procurement, on all levels of our customers' procurement organization. The Customer Success team manages the strategic deployment and account management of the EcoVadis solution with our customers.
EcoVadis is looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager, driven by sustainability, to join our North American team in Toronto, bringing energy and passion in a positive environment to manage the success of EcoVadis' customers.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
Customer Success and Strategic Account Management:
- Onboard and manage a portfolio of customers, ensuring they maximize the value they get from the EcoVadis solution and maintain a high level of satisfaction and engagement with the service and tools
- Advise customers on the implementation building blocks of their sustainable procurement program throughout their lifecycle, including onboarding. Partner with them to help them adopt and integrate EcoVadis in appropriate processes and tools. Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management
- Build advocacy among customers; Establish and maintain strong relationships with customer project managers, decision makers, and executive sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop a customer program plan and act as the main point of contact for your accounts, providing proactive and reactive project management support and resources
- Liaise between customer and EcoVadis teams (sales, sustainability, operations) to solve customer challenges and find opportunities and solutions
- Promote upsell of additional services when needed
- Successfully manage contracts renewals
- Carefully monitor operations with your customers (forecast and delivery) in order to guarantee operational KPIs are met
- Contribute to Ecovadis continuous improvement process by providing feedback to the product management team on solution development needs
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
- Teamwork, peer-coaching, and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 3-5 years successful customer management, account management, or consulting experience acquired in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree required, a Master’s degree in relevant field (Sustainability, Supply Chain, etc.) is an asset
- The ideal candidate has formal education in a related field (Supply chain, sustainability, business)
- Knowledge of procurement systems and SaaS is an asset but not mandatory as long as the candidate has a quick understanding of complex management systems and tools and how they impact the workflow of the customer
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Ability to summarize key findings in a presentable powerpoint presentation
- Excellent excel and data analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…)
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must, Spanish/Portugese is a plus
- Interest to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about sustainability
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link and attaching your Cover letter and Resume in PDF format.
Position type: Full time
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
Keywords: Sustainability, CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Supply Chain, Sustainable Procurement, ESG, Corporate Sustainability, Impact, Consulting, Analyst, Program Manager, Account Manager, Customer Success