Sustainability Analyst - Mandarin Speaker
- Hong Kong
EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Backed by a powerful technology platform and a global team of experts, EcoVadis’ actionable sustainability scorecards provide companies detailed insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.
Learn more about our team and culture on ecovadis.com/careers.
Ask your questions directly to our employees on the insiders platform!
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system
- Follow up with suppliers where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development or Sustainability would be a plus
- Entry level experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Fluency in English and Mandarin language at native level
- Previous experience in Sustainability/ Sustainable Development would be a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Beginning: October 2021 (Monthly Hiring)
- Full time position
- Location: Taikoo, Hong Kong
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Basic Salary + Bonus plan
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.