Customer Success Intern (F/M/D) - Alternance - Paris
- Paris, France
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Your primary responsibility is to support the fast-growing Customer Success Management (CSM) team by reliably maintaining and improving business reports and processes.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Maintenance of CSM business unit reporting tools, dashboards and reports (via EcoForce, ClicData, Excel, …)
- Align with stakeholders to ensure tools support operational requirements
- Data analysis and presentation preparation
- Create models to answer the business questions; validate and understand the conclusions
- Lead and/or support internal projects contributing to creation of new processes or formalization and standardization of existing processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere.
- A demonstrated commitment to CSR and sustainability fields
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong skills in Google Suite and MS Office, especially exceptional Excel skills (analytics & data visualization, including the ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story and organize/ integrate large amounts of information into concise presentation) and PowerPoint
- Ability to use Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with building dashboards and/or with monitoring/reporting
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively. Effective time manager and multi-tasker able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in any other language is a plus
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Keywords: Sales Executive; Key Account Manager; Program Manager; Project Management; Customer Relationship; CSR; Sustainability; Client Manager; German speaker
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.