Customer Success Advocate - Barcelona (F/M/D)
- Barcelona, Spain
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Your primary responsibility is to provide support to Customer Success Manager (CSM) team.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
CSM operations support:
- Collaborate with 2-3 CSMs to ensure effective implementation of the EcoVadis solution to their portfolio of Customers
- Full ownership of processing supplier lists for assessment and other operational tasks related to supplier data
- Data analysis and presentation preparation
- Front-facing on key strategic accounts managing operational elements (i.e. attending weekly calls )
- Liaise with other EcoVadis departments to ensure Customers’ requests (internal and external) are fulfilled within set deadlines
Technical & project management
Lead internal projects contributing to the formalization and standardization of CSM processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 2 years + successful Customer Support experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in French, English and Spanish is a must. [Another language] a definite plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…)
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
- International exposure is a must
As soon as possible
Full time contract
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Keywords: Sales Executive; Key Account Manager; Program Manager; Project Management; Customer Relationship; CSR; Sustainability; Client Manager; German speaker
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.