Customer Onboarding Executive - English & Spanish speaker (F/M/D)
- Barcelona, Spain
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Your responsibility would be to ensure our Spanish customers achieve their desired outcomes, boost response rates, and drive value throughout the EcoVadis onboarding experience. You are a trusted advisor and can influence everything the customer touches in their first (and future) experience with us. This position interacts with all EcoVadis customers (buyers & suppliers) as well as multiple business units internally to provide high touch service that respects the relationship of the customers to EcoVadis and is a true EcoVadis ambassador.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinars, etc to assist in the customer onboarding process and increase response rates for the Spanish market
- Identify and target “at risk” customers (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) and take appropriate steps to engage them to understand their situation and drive action
- Manage, monitor and assess the complexity of assigned portfolio
- Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Identify risks to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen;
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report and contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management and other EcoVadis BU’s to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Knowledge of Google suite products preferred (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Salesforce and/or Zendesk experience a plus
- Degree in a Business related discipline (Management, Business, Marketing)
- 1-2 years of professional experience with Account Management, Customer Service, and/or Sales, ideally focused on the Spanish market.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (native or C2 proficiency)
- Able to multitask and prioritize based on business/customer needs
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Comfortable working in an international company
Reporting: Customer Engagement Regional Manager
As soon as possible
Full time contract
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Keywords: Sales Executive; Key Account Manager; Program Manager; Project Management; Customer Relationship; CSR; Sustainability; Client Manager; German speaker
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.