Human Resources Business Intelligence Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
The Human Resources Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for collecting, structuring, analyzing and reporting on HR processes and data.
As the data expert, you will support HR road-map based projects and help the team with the implementation of metrics, KPI’s and HR dashboards.
- Create and compel metrics, reporting and self service dashboards in Tableau Online
- Increase adoption for Tableau Online with continuous design optimization / content development
- Design reporting tools that allow users to customize different views of metrics or results in a clear and understable way
- Work closely with the HR team to access, pull, clean and ensure the quality of different data sources
- Provide KPI’s. HR metrics and data analysis to HR and leadership to support business decisions
- Provide on-demand report and ad hoc requests as needed
- Develop analysis plan and apply appropriate statistical techniques to answer workforce-related questions
- Own and drive analyses of HR and business outcomes data to identify relationships and trends; interpret data and communicate noteworthy findings to HR and business leaders
- Participate to HR and cross-functional projects with the purpose of implementing reliable data sources that could be used for analytics
This role may be evolving with HR project management responsibilities.
- Engineer or Master degree in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other Data related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in the BI field (ETL, Data Processing, Data Analytics, SAS)
- Exposure to HR data analysis process and dashboards design is a plus
- Good first Project Management experience
- Strong technical expertise with Tableau Software specifically (Desktop, Online)
- Advanced skills in utilizing macros, SQL (particularly SQL Server Management Studio) and VBA to extract and format data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure products (Synapse, Data Factory) - would be a plus
- Confidentiality is crucial for this role
- Fluency in English
Location: Warsaw, Poland
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- A fresh challenge and possibility to work in an autonomous way in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, Multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit: www.ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.