- Ebène, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway!
The Sustainability Analyst should: -
• Have an understanding of the main characteristics (e.g company size, operational category) of companies from various industries and locations.
• Identify and analyze the various elements of CSR Management systems from documents available.
• Conduct research and classify CSR news gathered from multiple sources.
• Liaise with companies to clarify issues whenever required.
• Contribute to the development/enhancement of the assessment methodology.
• Continuously promote the improvement of quality and productivity.
• Keep track of changes or developments in CSR such as industry best practices, regulations, certifications, etc.
• Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
• Degree holder, ideally in Sustainable Development or Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Administration, Finance, Research Analysis, Environmental or Chemical Engineering, or Social and Environmental Audit Background.
• Minimum of 0 to 2 years of working experience, with international exposure.
• Fluent in English and French. (Additional languages such as Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian are appreciated)
• Both interpersonal and analytical skills.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
• Autonomous, Proactive, ability to work in a start-up environment.
Ability to multitask and have proper Time Management skills
• Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
What EcoVadis offers:
• The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued.
An evolving career path.
• You will benefit from a 6 months training.
• Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a young and diverse team.
• Medical scheme, Pension scheme and other interesting benefits.
Start Date: August 2021
Employment Type: Full-time position
Are you ready for a new challenge? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.