- Tunis, Tunisia
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join a new data platform team. The team is being formed, thus we expect a skilled and experienced engineer who will help us to develop and maintain data architectures and processing systems that power our data scientists, BI analytics and many other internal data consumers. The team is supposed to build and maintain pipelines for integrating internal and third-party data while ensuring high data integrity and quality. At the same time, they need to ensure data availability, security and scalability. The engineer will work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment with plenty of interaction with other teams.
- Plan and build the platform where all data is being collected from internal and external data sources, organized, and analyzed.
- Create, maintain and monitor pipelines for regular data ingestion, processing while ensuring data reliability, quality and efficiency
- Integrate, clean and prepare the data for analysis based on guidance from data modelers and data analysts and scientists
- Collaborate with data science and business stakeholders to address data issues and support their needs
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Cloud Data Platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse
- 4+ years of experience in developing and maintaining data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for structured and unstructured and streaming data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake solutions
- Expertise with SQL, database design/structures, ETL/ELT design patterns, and DataMart structures (star, snowflake schemas, etc.)
- Experience in Azure Data Factory (ADF) creating multiple pipelines and activities using Azure for full and incremental data loads into Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Synapse
- Experience in Azure storage solution, particularly Azure Data Lake Storage and working with Parquet files and partitions
- Experience in the creation & configuration of Azure resources & RBAC
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology, Information Systems
- Azure Data Engineer certification would be desired
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and be a team player
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full Time permanent
Only English resumes will be considered for this position!
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.