Procurement Senior Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
The Procurement Senior Manager ensures the procurement function and processes are efficiently set up within the company, provides procurement expertise and assists stakeholders to plan, develop, source, negotiate and manage procurement arrangements to effectively meet organisational, financial, strategic and business objectives
- Lead the procurement team
- Organise and structure the procurement function within the company
- Managing spend across multiple projects
- Identify areas of improvements by monitoring and analysing the existing Procurement management system
- Develop new policies and procedures to manage supplier performance and cost
- Develop new supply strategies where existing vendors are no longer competitive
- Negotiate costs and terms on long term or key supply agreements
- Ensure delivery and quality performance of suppliers through carrying out regular audits
- Identify, assess and recommend potential vendors based on a set of established criteria and policies. Issue requests for quotations and work closely with vendors to optimize their cost, quality and performance delivery.
- Collect, assess and discuss business requirements and needs concerning goods / services to be purchased (quantities, specifications and services levels) within the assigned portfolio and to be accountable for ensuring product meets legislative requirements
- Continuously benchmark and improve the applicable vendor base.
- Monitor market, product and price developments and communicate this internally with relevant stakeholders to support growth and profitability.
- Proactively mitigates the supply risk. Leads the corrective and preventive action plan process.
- Helps Business Units managers to achieve their budget by optimising and pooling resources across Business Units
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within a similar role in the engineering sector preferably
- Management experience
- Proven record of setting up the function and ability to implement new processes and procedures
- Highly organised with excellent analytical skills
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Part CIPS qualified or equivalent professional buying qualification
- Ability to collect, analyse and present data with appropriate software packages
- Ability to liaise and work confidently and collaboratively with external Suppliers and internal Business Owners and Stakeholders
- Proficient at sorting and storing documentation and monitoring progress to strict deadlines
- Hands-on mindset, positive attitude and strong communication skills required
- Agile and ability to work in an international, fast changing environment
Full time position,
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower,
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
For more information about EcoVadis visit: ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.