- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
We are looking for a product development team member who will ensure that our platform looks astonishing and is a breeze to use.
As a UX/UI Designer you will hold a key position in designing the CyberVadis experience for customers around the world. You will prepare screens and user experiences for an enterprise grade web application used on mobile and desktops devices.
You will do this by working in a multinational environment, in a close collaboration with feature teams, business stakeholders, Product Owners and the Head of Product.
- Taking ownership of the UX/UI design process and tools.
- Performing conceptual design, prototyping, testing, in collaboration with other team members.
- Making concrete, data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings.
- Communicating with team members throughout the process.
- Understanding high-level business direction, its impact on the application and providing relevant input.
- Occasionally helping with creation of marketing materials.
- Overseeing that the final product was created according to the design and its adoption is a success.
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design.
- Experience in creating thoughtful, clear and delightful web and mobile experiences.
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools such as Adobe XD.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with developers and business stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for our customers around the world.
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development.
- Understanding of computer science principles.
- Experience with hotjar and Google Analytics.
- Ability to obtain relevant information and answers.
- Passion for creating enjoyable, useful products as well as working closely with developers who build such products.
- Constant appetite for personal development and improvement.
Full time position, b2b or employment contract (remote with possibility of working from the office)
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch card (after probation period)
For more information about CyberVadis please visit our site: www.cybervadis.com
CyberVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.