- Warsaw, Poland
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Our Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help scale our applications and to fuel our expansion. In this role, you will report to the Group Product Director and participate in the evolution and creation of products and features within our EcoVadis Product Suite from conception to launch.
In this role you will:
- Own an area of the product and be responsible for driving product evolution and innovation
- Participate in overall product strategy, including researching and developing requirements for existing products
- Elicit business requirements for current and future product functionalities by participating in user research supported by direct contact with users
- Work closely with Product Owners, Engineering Team and other EcoVadis departments to ensure that deliverables meet business needs and quality standards
- Participate in defining and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data that drives the success of our products
- Bring insights from our product’s data and analytics to inform decision-making
- 3+ years Product Management experience at a tech company
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and have an understanding of modern web/SaaS technologies and systems
- You communicate effectively and can act as the liaison between various stakeholders in the business including design and technical teams
- You show curiosity and possesses an appreciation for thinking outside the box
- You have experience and passion for designing an engaging user experience
- English at native speaker level (an additional European language is a strong advantage)
- Relevant university degree
Location: Warsaw, Poland
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- A fresh challenge and possibility to work in an autonomous way in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, Multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit: www.ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.