- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
We are looking for a product development team member who will ensure that our products deliver the maximum value to the user.
As a Product Owner you will hold the central position in the development cycle and you will have the ability to operate in various roles within a cross-functional team. You will collaborate closely with our existing Product Owner in Warsaw, the location of our core development operations, and with the Head of Product in Paris, France.
- Taking ownership of and accountability for a core software product developed internally by one of our teams.
- Understanding high-level direction and roadmap, and providing relevant input
- Managing product backlog in an area you will own and prioritizing it based on changing requirements.
- Decomposing business needs into essential artifacts, i.e. features, user stories, various diagrams and design documents.
- Formulating acceptance and success criteria.
- Helping the development team with their daily work, especially with the implementation of key Agile/SCRUM principles.
- Following the progress of work and addressing production issues during the software development cycle.
- Overseeing all stages of the product life cycle including design, development and software production use.
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Ability to define and prioritize product backlog items.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with customers and company leadership.
- Proficiency in English.
- An understanding of computer science principles.
- Continuous problem-solving ability.
- Ability to drive teams and management to decisions and obtaining relevant information and answers.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
- Passion for both creating enjoyable, useful products and working closely with developers who build such products.
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design.
- Constant appetite for personal development and improvement.
Full time position, b2b or employment contract (remote with possibility of working from the office)
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch card (after probation period)
For more information about CyberVadis please visit our site: www.cybervadis.com
CyberVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.