Junior Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
EcoVadis is looking for a talented Account Manager, driven by the CSR and environment, to join our UK team, bringing some energy and joy in a positive environment to take care of EcoVadis' customers.
The Customer Success Manager's primary responsibility is to:
- Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management
- Drive effective implementation strategies of the EcoVadis solution within a portfolio of key accounts
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success and grow EcoVadis up-sell within the accounts
- Act as a key facilitator between Customer and EcoVadis delivery teams
- Improve customer satisfaction by appropriate escalation of issues leading to resolution of problems
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key procurement influencers across the management (CPO, CSR VP, Project Manager)
- Ensure effective roll outs within existing client base - high level program management
- Drive Change Management to integrate EcoVadis ratings in customers’ procurement processes (e.g. RFP’s, SRM, Qualification)
- Identify opportunities for expanding usage and obtaining customer advocacy;
- Create powerful visual presentations and winning proposals for additional services
- Share teamwork and best practices to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service offering support for Account Executives business development efforts
- 7 years + successful Account Management experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- A demonstrable passion for sustainability and a solid understanding of procurement is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven and team player
- International exposure
Where: London (UK)
What we’re offering
- From day 1 we offer health insurance as well as contributions to pensions and London City transport
- An exceptional working environment that values your initiative, your ideas and your character
- The possibility to actively contribute to the success of an exciting start-up project, while benefiting from the the support of a successful, experienced and diverse team
- Competitive compensation, which will vary based on profile and experience
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.