Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
- Managing initiatives through gathering requirements, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment phases.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that follows best practices and leverage the Salesforce platform and it’s products (Sales cloud, CPQ, Billing, Tableau, Pardot, Service Cloud)
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
- Mentor team members and Salesforce Users
- Building, maintaining, and contributing to our documentation base around Salesfroce knowledge and best practices. Assisting during all the cycles of a release including QA and Training sessions.
- Provide thought leadership and direction to maximize our CRM transformation with the Salesforce platform
- Collaborating with the Salesforce team throughout the software solutioning process
- 5 years progressive experience in Salesforce CPQ Administration with Salesforce implementations in a complex B2B environment
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder and Platform DevI
- Expert level developing on the Lightning platform using Apex, VisualForce, Aura or Lightning Web Components. Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform including its architecture, sharing and data model, and product suite including Sales & Service Cloud
- Experience integrating Salesforce applications with 3rd party systems using REST, SOAP, Platform Events. or using other 3rd party systems.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns, Data modeling and database design, as well as software development life cycle. Strong experience in technical analysis, systems' design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance, and support.
- Team-oriented but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
Nice To Have
- Operational experience of CPQ concepts, including complex Price Books, Discounts and Contracted Pricing, Contract, and Renewal management.
- Strong functional knowledge of order management, QTC, configuration, pricing and quoting functionality.
- Experience with commerce, configuration, output, SFDC integration, product catalog/price list integration.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization; manage laterally and upward.
- Desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower (with working from home options)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Opportunity to work within an international team environment
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, Multisport card, life insurance, lunch card, French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit: www.ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.