Customer Success Manager (M/F/D)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
EcoVadis is looking for a talented Account Manager, driven by the CSR and environment, to step up and join the German team, bringing some energy and joy in a positive environment to take care of EcoVadis' customers.
The Customer Success Manager primary responsibility is to:
- Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management
- Drive effective implementation strategies of the EcoVadis solution within a portfolio of key accounts
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success and grow EcoVadis up-sell within the accounts
- Act as a key facilitator between Customer and EcoVadis delivery teams
- Improve customer satisfaction by appropriate escalation of issues leading to resolution of problems
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key procurement influencers across the management (CPO, CSR VP, Project Manager)
- Ensure effective roll outs within existing client base - high level program management
- Drive Change Management to integrate EcoVadis ratings in customers’ procurement processes (e.g. RFP’s, SRM, Qualification)
- Identify opportunities for expanding usage and obtaining customer advocacy;
- Create powerful visual presentations and winning proposals for additional services
- Share teamwork and best practices to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service offering support for Account Executives business development efforts
- First successful Account Management experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment, counting at least 7+ years of professional experience - Procurement experience would be highly appreciated
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Procurement experience preferred (either consulting or software)
- Proven successful first experience in sales or consulting roles (Preferably B2B)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven and team player
- International exposure
Where: Based in Berlin
- An exceptional working environment that values your initiative, your ideas and your character
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic and diverse team from 45+ countries
- The opportunity to help build and grow a new business and team within a highly successful organisation
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.