Account Executive Mid-Market (M/F/D)
- Berlin, Germany
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market to join our highly successful Sales Team in Germany.
As an Account Executive, you will help expand our brand in the region of DACH and will work alongside other departments such as Marketing and Customer Success Management to develop the go-to market strategy in your region.
- Close new Mid-Market business consistently at or above quota level
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online and in-person meetings
- Become an expert in Sustainability and Sustainable Procurement
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions
- Represent EcoVadis at Sustainability and Procurement focused events
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 3+ years experience selling software or consulting services to companies
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Native German and advanced English is essential
- Knowledge of the German market and corporate business culture will be a plus
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment and/or Human Rights is not required but will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment
Perks at EcoVadis:
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career growth opportunities