Customer Success Intern
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Your primary responsibility is to support the fast-growing Customer Success Management (CSM) team by reliably maintaining and improving business reports and processes.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Maintenance of CSM business unit reporting tools, dashboards and reports (via EcoForce, ClicData, Excel, and other tools)
- Aligning with stakeholders to ensure tools support operational requirements
- Data analysis and prepararing presentations
- Leading and/or supporting internal projects contributing to creation of new processes or formalization and standardization of existing ones
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- Business proficiency in English is a must, proficiency in French would be a significant plus
- A demonstrated commitment to CSR and sustainability fields
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong skills in Google Suite and MS Office, especially exceptional Excel skills (analytics & data visualization, including the ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story and organize/ integrate large amounts of information into concise presentation) and PowerPoint, ability to use Salesforce would be a plus
- Experience with building dashboards and/or with monitoring/reporting
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively
- Effective time manager able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
Beginning: July 2021
Internship duration: 6 months
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower; currently due to the pandemic we offer flexibility regarding remote work
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
- ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- casual and very friendly environment
- given the steep growth of the company, your responsibilities and career opportunities can evolve in the future
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.