Sales Development Representative - German and English Speaker (F/M/D)
- Paris, France
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate teamplayers from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business. Join us!
Are you looking to jump-start your sales career with a leading cybersecurity company? If you are looking for rapid career-growth and want to be a part of a winning team.... then read on! We are looking for promising sales professionals to join CyberVadis' growing Sales Team. In the role of Sales Development Specialist or SDR as we call the role internally (Sales Development Representative), you will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals at CyberVadis to ensure the company’s continued rapid growth.
The SDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, appointment setting, sales operations, as well as the other sales related tasks.
Your job responsibilities will include but will not limited to:
- Generating qualified sales leads through a mixture of outbound cold calling and emailing;
- Following up on sales campaigns and inbound inquiries;
- Scheduling meetings and product demos for the major account executives;
- Managing the qualification of inbound leads;
- Managing inbound MQLs;
- Accurately entering, updating, and maintaining daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
The successful candidate will have curiosity and passion for sales, in addition to the following:
- 1+ year of full-time sales development experience (desirable but not essential; training will be provided);
- Full professional proficiency in English and German is a must, fluency in French would be a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment;
- Being highly motivated, driven and self-starting;
- Being open minded and flexible;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
The following skills and experience are not required, but will strengthen a candidate’s application:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM tool, LinkedIn/Xing prospecting tools;
- Previous experience in the cyber / network security space and startups;
- Strong technical acumen (information security and technology, technology services, networking).
If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge and possibility to work in an autonomous way in an environment where your ideas are valued;
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary aligned with experience;
- Flexi-time and home office;
For more information about CyberVadis please visit cybervadis.com.
EcoVadis Group does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.