Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer Specialist at EcoVadis, you will be working across the entire EcoVadis Platform helping to analyze test results to identify and troubleshoot system functionality. You will work with us to deliver reliable and high-performance solutions to our customers in the cloud. You will help develop innovative test strategies and act on behalf of our wide-ranging customer base with a specific focus on scalability testing and infrastructure.
- Designing and developing automated test frameworks
- Have a focus on improving the maintainability, increase automated test coverage and decrease test execution times.
- Estimating, designing, developing and maintaining test scenarios and test data
- Executing tests, monitoring and reporting tests results
- Helping in result analysis results to identify and troubleshoot system bottlenecks
- Designing automated tools to aid Feature Team members
What we are looking for:
- 3- 5 years of working experience in test automation
- Experience in C#
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience working with public cloud infrastructure (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with GIT and performing code reviews
- Experience with integrating automation test into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in developing and reviewing end-to-end test plans
- Experience in working effectively across teams, including product development, product management, customer operations, and field teams
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- Autonomous, rigorous, proactive and pragmatic; sense of customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in an international environment
- Fluency in English
- Innovative, highly motivated personality
Nice to have:
- Experience with test scalability, knowledge of parallel testing
- Experience with Integrating DevOps with QA
- Experience with load testing concepts and load test tools such as Apache JMeter or Locust
- Experience in building and analyzing performance and scalability tests
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL
Full time position, B2B or employment contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.