- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
CyberVadis provides enterprises with a cost-effective and scalable solution for third-party cybersecurity risk assessments. Our methodology maps to all major international compliance standards including NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR, and many other privacy and security laws. CyberVadis’ solution combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts. We directly engage vendors from all over the world with assessments, validate results with an in-house team of security analysts, and issue companies a standardized cybersecurity rating that they can share with others, along with a detailed improvement plan for increasing their score and the ability to collaborate with clients on implementing better practices.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains.
We’re very happy you’re considering joining our team! You’ll be a great fit if you like learning new things (we do!). We welcome people who are responsible, but not afraid to make mistakes (we do ;) ), ideally with a sense of humor and good communication skills. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will:
- create new and develop existing micro-apps using multiple leading front-end frameworks
- take full ownership of the platform - make decisions concerning architecture, UI and tooling
- put quality first
- contribute to private UI Kit
- work with product and UI/UX team to understand desired application capabilities
- get encouragement and support if you would like to explore non-frontend responsibilities
- be a part of an inclusive and multicultural workplace culture
All of which will be in collaboration with the rest of the Engineering team.
- front-end: React, Angular with Redux
- backend: .NET Core - C#, F#
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, Terraform, IaC
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Experience with front-end unit testing frameworks and testing practices
- Experience with clean code and other techniques helpful in maintaining high code quality
Start date: ASAP
Full time position, b2b or employment contract (remote with possibility of working from the office)
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- competitive salary
- great degree of autonomy in how you work
- benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
- flexible work schedule
- casual and friendly as well as diverse and international work environment
For more information about CyberVadis visit: cybervadis.com.
CyberVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.