Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Deploy & maintain our BI content for our clients:
- collaborate with our customer success managers to fully understand our client reporting needs
- prepare a training program to help our client understand Ecovadis data and maximize its use for their sustainability program
- collaborate with our product management team to define a business model between our BI ressources & external needs
Create a data-informed / data-driven culture for our clients through:
- designing & deployment of user-friendly solutions in Tableau Online based on acquired business knowledge
- adoption increase for Tableau Online with continuous design optimization / content development
- creativity to start and lead new projects in collaboration with different business units, helping the business grow
Prepare the future team responsible for our external portfolio reporting:
- help build the strategy for external reporting
- help hire & mentor the future teammates
- Engineer or Master degree in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other Data related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in the BI field (ETL, Data Processing, Data Analytics, SAS)
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Strong Project Management experience (including project leading skills)
- Strong technical expertise with Tableau Software specifically (Desktop, Online)
- Strong technical expertise with SQL (particularly SQL Server Management Studio)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure products (Synapse, Data Factory) - would be a plus
Start date: June or July 2021; full time position; employment contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower OR working remotely in Poland
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Opportunity to work within an international team environment
- Casual and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, Multisport card, life insurance, lunch card, French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit: www.ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.