Back End Software Engineer
- Tunis, Tunisia
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference.
You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business.
You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model.
We use many different technologies including the latest ones: .NET Core, Azure. MS SQL 2019, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate, Hangfire, ElasticSearch and React JS, Redux, RX JS, CSS Modules
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deliver high quality code on the .NET stack (.NET 4.8, C# 8, ASP.NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019,)
- Work closely with the product team to finalize requirements.
- Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within the team.
- Collaborate daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2- 5 years working experience as a .NET developer in C#, SQL Server, T-SQL and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Agile methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment.
- Experience securing .NET web, web services and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full Time permanent
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com