Software Engineering Technical Lead
- Tunis, Tunisia
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
EcoVadis is currently seeking a motivated Technical Lead to join our web applications teams.
As the technical leader of the development team, you’ll be responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of web-based solutions.
You’ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you’ll also define architectures for new projects, perform code reviews, and mentor junior and mid-level developers.
You’ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to integrate, test, and deliver complex software solutions in a timely fashion.
The ability to self-direct, collaborate with remote team members, and interface with Product Management are key for this role.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities (e.g.: availability, resilience, and scalability) of all solutions you build and deliver. Promote technical excellence within the engineering team via everyday craftsmanship
- Work within an agile team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across full-stack development tools and technologies.
- A passion for growing each person on your team through coaching, motivation, and leading by example
- Work with Team Leader & Product Owner to understand desired application capabilities.
- Promote technology expertise with insights about current technology trends and solutions
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC and generate mitigation options.
- Help determine how best technology can be applied to meet our customer’s needs.
- 7+ years working experience as a senior software engineer
- 2+ years in design and architecture review
- 2+ years building modern web applications based on Web APIs (REST, RPC-over-HTTP, WebSockets, CQRS, DDD etc.)
- Expert knowledge in build web applications & Web HTTP APIs based on .NET stack with C# - ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Core, MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to interview and contribute to the selection and training of engineers
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full Time permanent b2b or employment contract
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com