Account Executive Mid-Market -Italian speaker (M/F) - Barcelona
- Barcelona, Spain
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a global team of over 700 employees represented by over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of the global supply chain. More than 650 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market (AEMM) to join our highly successful Sales Team in Barcelona.
As an AEMM, you will help expand our brand in the region of Italy and will work alongside other departments such as Marketing and Customer Success Management to develop the go-to market strategy in your region.
- Close new Mid-Market business consistently at or above quota level,
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online conf-calls and face-to-face meetings,
- Become an expert in Sustainability and Sustainable Procurement,
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions,
- Represent EcoVadis at Sustainability and Procurement focused events,
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
- Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 4+ years experience selling software or consulting services to companies,
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience,
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management,
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role,
- Autonomous and self-driven,
- Native Italian and advanced English is a MUST. Candidates with at least a C1 level in English won’t be taken into consideration,
- Knowledge of the Italian market and corporate business culture will be a plus,
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation,
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment and/or Human Rights,
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks,
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Salesforce and MS (other CRMs will also be taken into consideration),
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
Perks at EcoVadis:
Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
Career growth opportunities
Reports to Group Director - Global Sales Development and Mid Market Divisions