Senior Front-End Developer (React+Redux) fully remote, based in Poland
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
EcoVadis is currently seeking for a skilled Front-End Developer (React+Redux) to join one of our web applications team.
You’ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you’ll also collaborate in envisioning for new front-end projects, perform peer code reviews, and mentor junior developers.
You’ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion.
The ability to effectively collaborate with remote team members and interface with Product Management (of non-technical background) are key for this role.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
- Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
- Work to meet delivery of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Practical work experience (& up-to-date theoretical knowledge) with React & Redux is essential
- 1+ years in design and building SPA applications using an application building framework / library (Angular 1.x/2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.)
- More than welcome: confirmed project track of building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications for business users (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- More than welcome: practical proficiency with statically typed languages, especially TypeScript
- More than welcome: experience working with RxJS and redux-saga libraries
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
This is fully remote role
Full time position, b2b or employment contract
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
For more information about EcoVadis visit: ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.