Functional Analyst (Product Owner)
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
You will directly contribute (as a part of a cross-competence team) to conceptual envisioning, design & development of a unique, software platform that has defined (& still drives the overall direction) of a completely new industry - CSR. In a highly collaborative environment you’ll take part in brainstorming new ideas, prototyping & continuously validating them against ever-changing market reality - to drive the platform evolution in completely new ways that couldn’t have been predicted up-front.
This will include:
- As a product owner, be the functional referent of your team
- Manage your backlog based on priorities to deliver the maximum of values
- Work closely with product management to understand business requirements but also to build vision of module(s) you are in charge of
- Work closely with UX/UI team to provide first class interface
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into user stories.
- Work closely with business users, testers and development team during QA stages.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis
- Bachelor, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2+ years working experience as a product owner ideally in the context of SaaS Web application.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills in English as well as interpersonal skills required
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower,
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.