Senior Sustainability Analyst (M/F/D) - Paris
- Paris, France
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries.
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system.
- Follow up with rated companies where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment.
- Fast growth opportunities within the organization to apply sustainability expertise in the development and improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- 3-5 years of experience in ESG/Sustainability in an international consulting firm.
- Recognized expert in sustainability topics.
- Master degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development, Sustainability or CSR is a plus.
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven analytical skills, detail-oriented, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in G-Suite applications.
- Thrives in international environments.
- Capacity to work in a fast growth environment.
- Additional languages are a plus.
Full time contract
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
Challenges and opportunities to exchange skills and ideas within a multinational team
Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
Casual and very friendly environment