Sustainability Analyst - Mandarin Speaker
- Hong Kong
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system
- Follow up with suppliers where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development or Sustainability would be a plus
- Entry level experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Fluency in English and Mandarin language at native level
- Previous experience in Sustainability/ Sustainable Development would be a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Beginning: April 2021
- Full time position
- Location: Taikoo, Hong Kong
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Basic Salary + Bonus plan
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.