Internship in Finance Team
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
EcoVadis is seeking an Intern to join the Finance team in Warsaw. This position is responsible to assist the billing team regarding all billing, billing modifications, collections and reconciling customer accounts.
This position interacts with internal and external customers on a daily basis and must provide a consistently high level of customer service and ethics.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Assist the Billing & Collection Team in the day-to-day operations
- Check sales contracts and assist the team with issuing invoices for key customers
- Contact debtors regarding overdue invoices
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal stakeholders to resolve any billing and collection queries efficiently and effectively.
- Take appropriate action to resolve and/or identify significant billing issues and escalate appropriately,
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the business unit.
Due to the steep growth of EcoVadis, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on needs.
- Studies in a Business, Management,Finance or Accounting related discipline
- Previous experience in Billing will be a plus
- Good command of English is a must, French language would be a plus
- Good command of Excel
The Billing and Collection Intern must
- be customer service oriented
- be goal/results oriented and solution driven
- be self-motivated
- be autonomous and proactive
- be reliable, dependable and honest
- be professional, tactful and sensitive
- have a positive attitude
- enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Start date: March 1, 2021
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- flexible work schedule
- casual and friendly as well as diverse and international work environment
For more information about EcoVadis visit: ecovadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.