Customer Success Advocate
- Toronto, ON, Canada
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
Your primary responsibility is to provide support to Customer Success Manager (CSM) team.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
CSM operations support:
- Collaborate with 2-3 CSMs to ensure effective implementation of the EcoVadis solution to their portfolio of Customers
- Full accountability of processing supplier lists for assessment and other operational tasks related to supplier data
- Data analysis and presentation preparation
- Front-facing on key strategic accounts managing operational elements
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to incoming requests, resolving issues, and documenting actions.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes, identifying new product and service applications.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaise with other EcoVadis departments to ensure Customers’ requests (internal and external) are fulfilled within set deadlines
Technical & project management
- Lead internal projects contributing to the formalization and standardization of CSM processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 1-2 years successful Customer Support experience with large accounts acquired in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…)
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
- Interest and ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
Beginning: March 2021
Full time position
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.