Customer Success Manager
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Australian team.
Sustainable procurement has gained in importance and maturity over the past decade and is on the top of most of the Fortune 500 corporate agendas. As a digital SaaS solution, EcoVadis is designed to help such companies scale their initiative across their entire global supply chain. But this requires good understanding of the solution by all impacted stakeholders and adoption of the principle of sustainable procurement, on all levels of our customers' procurement organization.
EcoVadis is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager, driven by sustainability, bringing energy and passion in a positive environment to manage the success of EcoVadis' customers.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Onboard and manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that they maximize the value they get from the EcoVadis solutions. Actively contribute to maintain a high satisfaction level towards Ecovadis services and build advocacy among customers
- Advise existing accounts on the implementation of their sustainable procurement program, enable and support changes when required. Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management; Promote upsell of additional services when needed.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customer project managers, decision makers, and executive sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle
- Successfully manage contracts renewals.
- Act as the main point of contact for your accounts, providing project management support to liaise between customer teams and EcoVadis operations teams.
- Carefully monitor operations with your customers (forecast and delivery) in order to guarantee operational KPIs are met.
- Contribute to Ecovadis continuous improvement process by providing feedback to the product management team on solution development needs.
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 2-5 years + successful customer management, account management, or consulting experience with large accounts acquired in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages a definite plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, or in relevant field (Sustainability, Supply Chain, etc.) is an asset
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…)
- Interest and ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
- Interest in sustainability
- Supply chain, procurement, or SaaS experience is an asset
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Home Office, team in Melbourne
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.