Junior HR Generalist (6-month Contract)
- Hong Kong
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
As an HR intern, you will support the HR team in the day-to-day operation of the Hong Kong office. Your responsibilities will include (without being limited to):
- Recruitment: you will be trained on the recruitment process including contacting candidates for tests, planning and carrying out tests.
- Training & Development: you will be trained on the organisation of training sessions (whether internal or external)
- Participation and coordination of HR local projects depending on the needs
- Legal monitoring and HR administrative tasks
- Respond to employee queries, or re-direct them through the proper channel to solve their issues.
This list is not exhaustive and can evolve according to the priorities of the HR department.
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related working experience.
- 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources management with international exposure
- Skills and successful experiences in project management would be a plus
- Dynamism, excellent relationship and writing skills
- Rigor, method, autonomy, flexibility and sense of urgency
- Excellent team spirit and ability to evolve in a fast growing international environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Beginning: ASAP
- 6-month Internship
- Location: Taikoo
What EcoVadis Offers:
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 180 global industry leaders as customers and 10 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky is the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- Work with a fantastic, diverse team from 40+ countries
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.