Customer Success Advocate Team Leader
- Toronto, ON, Canada
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
You will have two key responsibilities in a role to support the Customer Success Manager (CSM) team.
This role primarily will focus on the following tasks (but will not be limited to):
- Manage a team of Client Success Advocates based in Toronto with an emphasis on to ensure seamless collaboration with the Customer Success Manager team on growing and maturing our existing customer’s sustainable procurement programs while providing exemplary account management
- Lead by example and take an active role in coaching, training, and ensuring the vision of the local & global Customer Success strategy is clearly communicated and understood
- Responsibility and accountability for monitoring and driving performance in your team order to guarantee KPIs are met, including carrying out semestrial performance reviews of team members
- Participate in the local recruiting process (screening, interviews, internal feedback, etc.)
CSM operations support:
- Collaborate with CSMs to ensure effective implementation of the EcoVadis solution to their portfolio of Customers
- Full accountability of processing supplier lists for assessment and other operational tasks related to supplier data
- Data analysis and presentation preparation and delivery.
- Customer facing on strategic accounts, managing operation elements as well as trainings
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to incoming requests; resolving issues, documenting actions and proactively supporting program operations.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaise with other EcoVadis departments to ensure Customers’ requests (internal and external) and problems are addressed within set deadlines
- Key internal stakeholder to collaborate with our Customer Onboarding team
- Lead and/or support a variety of internal and/or customer-focused projects
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 5 + years people management experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Ideally previous experience and/or proven ability to work closely with the business and translate business needs into specifications, product requirements, or user stories
- Resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills; structured and organized
- Self-driven, with a skill for digging deep into problems; sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English is a must. [Another language] will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Computer proficient (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…).
- Interest and ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
Full time position
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.