Customer Support Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
- Hong Kong
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to take ownership of our customers' experience and provide high touch assistance to their questions and concerns. You are a trusted advisor and have the power to influence by being the eyes, ears, and voice of our company. You are on the front lines of the EcoVadis mission!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for customers via phone, email, chat, webinar, etc. to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance
- “Owning” each customer interaction. Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions and communicate options
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the EcoVadis platform, processes, and practices to ensure quality assistance with incoming customer queries; continuous learning is necessary as we expand service offerings and make improvements
- Understanding and communicating industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product, platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Identifying risks to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen, working with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication, and information exchange
- Capturing internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively reporting and contributing as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, and other EcoVadis BUs to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations and participation
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
You must have an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Business fluency in Mandarin and English is a must; proficiency in additional languages would be a plus
- At least 1 year of experience preferably with international exposure in a customer service /support role
- Ability to speak with a customer as a first level support
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- Being open minded and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Interest in Sustainability would be a plus
Beginning: March 2021
Full time position
Perks at EcoVadis:
Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
Career growth opportunities
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.