Customer Support Team Leader
- Hong Kong
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Manage daily operations & reporting for the Customer Care Team members & ensure productivity and quality standards are met.
Operations include answering incoming customer requests, proactive outreach or reactive support.
Lead by example and take an active role in coaching, training, and ensuring the vision of the local & global Customer Care strategy is clearly communicated and understood.
Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customers in the APAC region. This includes critical industries, business challenges, and objectives to appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits to address their needs throughout the support.
Participate in the local recruiting process (screening, interviews, internal feedback, etc).
Conduct quarterly reviews of employees as required and ensure the communication of expectations, results, and reporting is clear.
Act as an escalation point for complex customer questions and provide proactive assistance as necessary to mitigate customer dissatisfaction.
Work with internal & external stakeholders on projects to improve customer experience and internal processes.
Potentially represent EcoVadis and/or the Customer Care team at events, conferences, or meetings and give live presentations as needed.
Other duties as required, we are a fast-growing and dynamic team and this requires flexibility from everyone to get involved and help get the job done!
At least 6-7 years of management/supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Must be fluent in Mandarin and English language. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
Exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from multiple teams & locations to accomplish company goals.
Demonstrate proficiency in G-Suite products, familiarity with Zendesk and/or Salesforce a plus.
Ability to work well in an international team environment.
- Beginning: Feb 1
- Full Time
- Location: Taikoo
What EcoVadis Offers:
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 180 global industry leaders as customers and 10 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky is the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- Work with a fantastic, diverse team from 40+ countries
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.