Localization Project Coordinator (English and French required)
- Warsaw, Poland
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
To fuel our expansion and support our global business needs, we are seeking for an experienced Localization Project Coordinator to join our Marketing & Product Management teams. This role will be responsible for coordinating translation projects and developing our localization strategy to ensure the highest quality of our product & marketing materials in all languages.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate translation projects for marketing and product teams
- Follow translation projects from request to delivery: collect needs/requests, assign workload, monitor translations, ensure timely delivery and quality
- Maintain a reporting of translation projects and communicate regularly internally to ensure transparency of workload and planning
- Follow translation budget
- Participate in the project of content management system selection/implementation
- Maintain process documentation and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop our localization strategy by identifying country-specific content improvement
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news
- Bachelor degree in linguistics, business, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in localization project management.
- You are an English & French native or bilingual (additional languages as German is a significant plus).
- You have a solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization.
- You have experience with Content Management System and Translation Management System.
- You have a strong quality focus and are able to do precise, accurate work under pressure.
- You have excellent organizational skills and proven abilities in project management.
- You are able to manage several projects simultaneously and respond to changes in work priorities and/or project schedules in a flexible and responsive manner.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a strong team player in a multicultural environment.
Start date: ASAP
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower (due to the current situation it's possible to work from home until further notice)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- competitive salary
- great degree of autonomy in how you work
- benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes
- flexible work schedule
- casual and friendly as well as diverse and international work environment
For more information about CyberVadis visit: cybervadis.com.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.