Accounts Payable Accountant
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
As part of the Accounting Team, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Process AP invoices timely and accurately
- Monitor invoice payment deadlines, prepare remittances and control the execution of payments
- Reply to vendors requests and cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Clear AP accounts and follow-up AP open items
- Prepare and book journal entries including (but not limited to) prepayments, cash reports and inter-company
- Bank statements reconciliation
- Ad hoc financial analysis and requests
Due to the steep growth of EcoVadis, you must be willing to turn your hand to others tasks depending on needs.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Polish would be an asset
- Time management skills and discipline (accuracy and organizational skills are essential)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), ERP experience would be an advantage
- Professional experience in AP area would be an asset
- Academic background (educational background in accounting or economics would be an asset)
- Experience in a multinational environment would be an asset
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.