Information Security Analyst - (M/F/D) - Paris
- Paris, France
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway!
CyberVadis is a company in the Information Security industry and we are hiring Junior Information Security Analysts to help us keep growing.
Based within the production department, the Junior Information Security Analyst will be working with a dynamic team of Information Security experts to audit compliance of security policies, processes and procedures of different international companies and examine how security configurations are maintained. This includes enhancing the development of the assessment methodology and suggesting improvements.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CyberVadis is a perfect place to get ahead.
The successful candidate will:
· Perform desktop audit and verification
· Scrutinise and analyse information security policies, procedures and information security (IS) practices of companies
· Monitor and follow-up of assessments
· Understand suppliers’ main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, activity description from companies of various sizes, industries and locations
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
· Keep up-to-date with emerging security trends, applicable cybersecurity standards, certifications, laws and/or regulations impacting our customers’ needs
· Conduct research and classify CyberSecurity news gathered from multiple sources (Watch).
· Contribute to the development/enhancement of the assessment methodology
· Continuous quality and productivity improvement
· Provide support in any tasks pertaining to the function whenever required
· Degree Holder
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French. (Additional languages such as Chinese or others can be an advantage)
· Excellent organisational, communication, multitasking and time management skills
· Detail-oriented, meticulous and good analytical skills
· High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is desired
· Some knowledge and/or experience with common information security management frameworks, such as in ISO 270001/2, GDPR, NIST or similar can be an advantage
· Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image
· Aptitude, initiative, ability to evolve in an international, multicultural environment and in a start-up project
What we offer:
· The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your ideas will be valued
· You will benefit from an in-house training
· Managing cross-functional projects and interacting with a young and diverse team
· Medical scheme, pension scheme and other interesting benefits
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 minutes: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Keywords: customer onboarding; customer service; customer support
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.