Enterprise Account Executive
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue within the F1000 account sector – both net new and expansion. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Enterprise Sales team. This high-profile role will work remote to cover assigned F1000 accounts in North America, and will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Sell the EcoVadis solution and service to new and existing F1000 accounts
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity through controlled and well managed sales-cycles
- Partner with EcoVadis Inside Sales, Customer Success and other internal divisions to achieve rapid existing and target account growth
- Builds relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Interact with the current “Account Management” organization and all other EcoVadis Colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the EcoVadis solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- Minimum 5 years sales experience and 3 years selling enterprise software to F1000 companies
- Experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $1m in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stake-holders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Experience selling to Procurement, Supply Chain, CSR, Sustainability or EHS divisions.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Saleforce.com
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- University degree required
- Authorized to work in the US
What EcoVadis offers:
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 450 global industry leaders as customers and 13 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky's the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Term of Employment: Permanent
Location: Anywhere in the US (Office location available in New York City but open to a remote/home office-based position)
Are you interested?
Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our website: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.