Customer Success Intern (12 months Internship)
- Ebène, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
EcoVadis operates the 1st collaborative platform, allowing companies to assess the environmental and social performance of their global suppliers. EcoVadis combines technology and expertise to deliver simple and reliable "Suppliers Sustainability scorecards", covering 150 purchasing categories, 21 CSR indicators and 120 countries. EcoVadis ratings are compatible with the GRI/G3 and ISO 26000 standards. EcoVadis helps businesses, reduce risks and drive performance and innovation in their supply chain.
More than 60 Global Multinational companies, have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Alstom, Axa, Air Liquide, Alcatel-Lucent, Bouygues, Coca Cola Enterprises, Heineken, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, Lafarge, Renault-Nissan, Shneider Electric, Shell, Veolia.
As an CSA Intern, you will support and be part of the CSM Team in the day-to-day operation of the Mauritian Office. Depending on performance, more projects or responsibilities could be granted. You will assist, design and implement Presentation project within the CSM Team. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
· Provide assistance in managing and maintaining client-focused documents, presentations and databases.
· Assist and provide support to the CSM team for data analysis and help for document presentation and reports.
· Assist and collect data/information via BackOffice interface to conduct analyses. Actively contribute in helping the CSM team to draft/prepare Client reports upon request.
· Provide support for internal projects such as creation of new processes or formalize and standardize of existing processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality.
· Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere.
· Degree preferably in Business/Management/Communication (Any other relevant degree will also be considered). Fresh Graduate will be considered.
· Excellent attention to detail and conscientious approach to quality.
· Ability to prioritize work in a busy environment, keeping colleagues up to date with the status of projects.
· Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Vlookup, Pivat Table etc) PowerPoints, internet and email are essential.
· Excellent communication skills in English/French is mandatory (Both written and spoken) at all level and from different cultural backgrounds. (Additional languages will be a plus).
· Pleasant personality
· Resourceful, using problem solving, troubleshooting and strong analytical skills.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (vlookup, Pivot Table Etc) and Powerpoint.
· Ability to adapt in an international and multicultural environment.
· Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
· International exposure will be an advantage.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: 12 months Internship renewable for permanent contract if performance is good.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com