Junior Sustainability Analyst - German Speaker
- Toronto, ON, Canada
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis provides universal sustainability ratings to companies and their supply chains, with 65,000+ rated companies. EcoVadis is driven by a team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 250 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway. EcoVadis secured a 200M$ Series-B funding with CVC Capital and Bain Consulting in 2020. A significant part of the future company development will be in Sustainable Finance. We are therefore looking to develop the PE market and need industry experience to complement our sustainability ratings expertise.
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries.
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system.
- Follow up with rated companies where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Bachelor's degree, preferable with a specialty in sustainable development or corporate sustainability
- Previous experience in Sustainability/ Sustainable Development would be a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven
- Proficiency in G-Suite and MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) is a plus
- Thrives in international environments
- Capacity to work in a fast growth environment
- Beginning: January 2021
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Downtown Toronto
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.